Sunday, May 9, 2010

Birthday Wishes

The sermon was nice but not really that inspiring.  Little Bit was all happy for the nursery ladies, which is nice but COME ON... can't you be that way for me?  He's probably upset around me because he knows I am stressed and it bothers him but it's sorta a perpetuating problem.  I am upset so he cries which makes me more upset.  I did lose 3lbs this week though.  That was a nice surprise.  Probably all the stress and anxiety, but I'll take it!  Hopefully I can keep it off.  

This evening DH, LB and I put on birthday hats and celebrated my birthday finally.  
{Little Bit was ready for his bottle...}
I made my wish and blew out my candles.  Since keeping it a secret so it will come true hasn't helped in the least bit in past years... I'm going to share my birthday wish with you.  Maybe I can help bring it about with some encouragement and accountability.

I wished that I would be able to physically clean out the old me from this house by sorting through all my old things and tossing or donating those things that no longer reflect who I am, and that that, in turn, would help me to cleanse myself emotionally and spiritually.

What do you think?  A good birthday wish?  I hope so.  Here's to a productive and healing year!
blog comments powered by Disqus