Thursday, July 1, 2010

Friday Fun!

It's time for Friday Fun!  Please hop on over to my dear host(esse)s' blogs and give them some love!
The Girl CreativeFollowMeFridaysfriday-followbadge

If you are new here, Welcome!  I'm Jeannette!

At One Day At a Time you will find my journey to a happier, healthier me.  I am on the road to shedding that harmful baggage that has been thrown at me over the years and I chose to hold on to.  Piece by piece I am literally throwing (or donating) it all away.  I have been seeing a counselor for a few months now and have donated or thrown out over 50lbs of stuff from my past that was sitting in the house.  I got a new hair cut and color and am feeling great!  Now I just need to keep up this good work I've been doing in my emotional life.  You'll find honest and open posts here about my day to day emotional roller coaster.  I also post about my past as I learn to put it behind me.

I am who I am because of my past, but I will be who I am becoming because of the decisions I make today!

Some of my most meaningful posts are:
If you are an old friend, welcome back love!  I am so glad to see you again.  


PS:  I'm having a party soon on my weight loss blog to commemorate being under 200lbs!   It will likely be in August and I'll be hosting giveaways during it.  Feel free to grab my party button and help me spread the news.






blog comments powered by Disqus