Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday Fun!

It's time for Friday Fun!  Please hop on over to my dear host(esse)s' blogs and give them some love!
The Girl CreativeFollowMeFridaysfriday-followbadge



If you are new here, Welcome!  I'm Jeannette!

At One Day At a Time you will find my journey to a happier, healthier me.  I am on the road to shedding that harmful baggage that has been thrown at me over the years and I chose to hold on to.  Piece by piece I am literally throwing (or donating) it all away.  I have been seeing a counselor for a few months now and have donated or thrown out over 50lbs of stuff from my past that was sitting in the house.  I got a new hair cut and color and am feeling great!  Now I just need to keep up this good work I've been doing in my emotional life.  You'll find honest and open posts here about my day to day emotional roller coaster.  I also post about my past as I learn to put it behind me.

I am who I am because of my past, but I will be who I am becoming because of the decisions I make today!

Some of my most meaningful posts are:
If you are an old friend, welcome back love!  I am so glad to see you again.  
blog comments powered by Disqus