Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Blog Has Substance

Yenta Mary over at Food Floozie thinks that I have a blog with substance!
Thank you so much for my very first award!  
It means the world to me that you think my blog has substance.

I have had so many lovely comments since beginning this blog.  My journey through depression to a healthier, happier me is still a long road ahead, but with all the support I have gotten I know I'll make it through with minimal pain or detour.  Yenta Mary has been one of those kind commenters from the very start.  We've even carried on an e-mail conversation outside of the blog.  Her loving kindness and thoughtfulness toward my healing has been such a help on those down days.  Thank you for being such a good friend.

Go check out her amazing food blog here:
You will not be disappointed!



The Rules:
  • Thank the blogger who awarded it to you.
  • Sum up your blogging philosophy, motivation, and experience using five (5) words.
  • Pass it on to 10 other blogs which you feel have real substance.
My Blogging Philosophy and Motivation:
Honesty, Compassion, Healing, Sharing, Friends

The blogs I think have real substance:
  1. Scrapping Servant
  2. Life with the Lebedas
  3. The Girl Next Door Grows Up
  4. The Mama Trials
  5. Mother of Pearl It Is
  6. Scrappy Gifts
  7. Santa's Gift Shoppe
  8. His Wife and Their Mommy
  9. My Life As A Grandma
  10. More Than a Mom
Congrats and keep those posts coming.  You have so much to offer this thing called the blogosphere.  Each one of your blogs has really touched and inspired me in some way and it's an honor to call myself your friend.
blog comments powered by Disqus