Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Surgery Update

My surgery went well.  He was able to remove my gallbladder laproscopically which means I have 4 cuts about an inch in length each and my heal time will be about 1 month.  There were no complications.  He is concerned about my increased liver enzymes but I have been sent home to rest.  I'll be tested again in two weeks to make sure they have dropped.  If not, then I'll just need some antibiotics.  I am doing well.  I'm in minimal pain.  I just took some medication so I'm going to go rest.  I just wanted to post and let y'all know I was home and it all went well.  Thank you for all your loving thoughts and prayers.  I had no fear during the whole procedure.  I should be back to blogging full strength by the end of the week.  If I can't sleep I might be online before then... but with narcotics I don't think that will be an issue lol.  Night night lovelies!
blog comments powered by Disqus