Sunday, August 29, 2010

Emotions Evening Out

It's been a month since I stopped taking my birth control and I am feeling better.  My libido is definitely higher, not back to normal, but not completely frigid either.  I'm enjoying sex again and, on occasion, initiating it.

I am still having some low days.  DH and I had a big fight a couple nights back.  Well, we don't really fight actually.  We skip straight to the after fight where we are both angry and hurt.  It's kinda silly, but we tend to sit in our separate rooms on our computers in the evenings.  DH wanted to come and create a D&D character with me but I thought he was just playing his computer game so I was in here looking at blogs.  It turns out he was waiting for me to finish so he could come spend time with me.  You see, we were both passing the time waiting for the other to finish.  Silly right?  Well, of course we both felt ignored and hurt but neither one of us spoke up, so we missed the "fight" and went straight to the "I'm hurt and want to be alone now" stage.  It was pretty bad despite there not being any yelling or blowing up at each other.  We talked it over the next day and seem to be doing fine now.  We know to update each other if we want to spend time together now instead of assuming the other is doing something important.

My weight is going back down, but given that I gained back baby fat last week... I'm not really that happy.  I think I'll be more excited when I get back down below 220 and stay there.  You can read about it here, on my weight loss blog, if you want.

LB is about to crawl.  As in, any moment!  That is pretty exciting of course.  I'd say all in all, I'm just sorta blah.  At least blah is better than depressed though.  Oh and I have a cold.  It sucks, my throat hurts, but it's okay.  I really feel bad because LB has an ear infection and a molar breaking though.  The poor thing is so cranky all day long and can't nap well.

So anyway, I guess I'm just posting to update you and let you know that my emotions are still up and down, but more up than before so I think I am heading in the right direction at least.
blog comments powered by Disqus