Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bad, Bad Night

I can't say what is so bad... but let me just say this is how I feel:

I feel like I’m in a huge black hole. I am reaching out for help and you turn your back on me and say something else is more important right now. So I curl back up in a corner. When you are ready to help me out, you reach down to me but I’m still hurt and huddled up crying in the corner. I can't get out of this hole alone, but it also doesn't matter how many times you reach down to help if I can't see you because I am still crying in the corner.

How do we make sure we're reaching out for each other at the same time?

I honestly don't know that answer.  I wish I could explain more... but I just can't.  There is a time and a place to talk about things involving my family... and on the internet is not one of them.
blog comments powered by Disqus